Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 11

Who doesn't love a cute antique planter figurine? I found this oh so cute little lamb several years ago.

One of my childhood treasures is a ceramic pony planter that was sent to my mother while she was in the hospital after she gave birth to me. I still have that pony planter to this day.

What I love about this lamb is it's beautifully painted face. So sweet and innocent. I bought this planter to go in Kyla's room when she was a baby. It's still sitting on her shelf (she's 6!).

I suspect when I redecorate her room after Christmas, I'll have to put the baby lamb away. But I enjoyed it while it kept it's place on her little shelf.

P.S. - I bought this planter back in the early days of my Goodwill shopping so I have no idea what I paid for it. But, I can guess that I paid less than $5.00 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!