Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 20


I love jackets!

At the first real break in temperatures I begin to start thinking Fall wardrobe. Of course, you can't beat GW for the selection of jackets and the price is usually around $7.00.

Here are just some of the jackets I've purchased from GW.

I absolutely love the red jacket from the GAP. Love. It. I get so many compliments on this jacket. I also love the tan jacket from the GAP as well. It's my go-to jacket when I need to bring along an extra layer of clothes.

I l ike to wear the white Old Navy jacket with funky black graphic tee shirt. The white/black contrast is fun! The black short sleeved cropped jacket is by Papaya. It's really a nice piece of clothing.

And finally, the hot pink vest is great to wear with layered t-shirts or to the gym.

What I love about these jackets is that I didn't spend a fortune and I've had them for years and they still look great!

1 comment:

  1. tried on a khaki Gap jacket at Tarrytown - 12.99, did not purchase. Ben got two REALLY nice shirts - 12.99 - but only b/c you could tell they were probably $100 shirts. I will not make the trip back, totally bummed.

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!