Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 18


Oooo, today I found something I'm excited to share!

We're going to Disney World in the Spring and I've been on the look out for a small, lightweight and durable swingpack purse or back pack purse to take on our trip. Today... I found what I was looking for!

I found this Kipling purse at GW today. It was priced at $3.99! I did my research once I got home and found the style here. It is the Kipling "Candy Top Zip Front Flap Pocket Handbag" regularly priced at $56.00.

As you can see, it is also convertible as a backpack or shoulder bag. Double score!

After our trip, I think I'm going to pass it down to Elisan. She is already in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!