Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 3


I love bags! I love, love, love them. I have a bag for everything - gym bag, ballet bag, soccer bag, etc. You get the gist.

So, I'm always scoping out the bag section of GW looking for a great deal.

I found this adorable backpack from Old Navy about two years ago. It was originally intended to be used as the girls' ballet bag and it served us well for one solid year. Then, once the girls decided they no longer wanted to do ballet, I asked Elisan if she wanted to carry it as her backpack this year.

This backpack cost $3.99 at GW (as do most of their backpacks and bags). I love the print on this bag - so girly - without flaunting glitter and glam. It's very roomy too!

Oh and don't be afraid to throw a backpack in the washing machine. And instead of drying it in the dryer, hang it to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!