Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 9

Do you love hats? I do! But, I don't like spending a ton of money on them.

In late Summer when stores starting putting their winter wear out, I found a really cute woolen military hat by Fox Racing, but is was $10.00. Okay, that's still cheap because I bought it at Ross Dress for Less, but still a little more than I wanted to pay for it.

So, I wondered what GW had in the line of hats. Okay, before some of y'all freak out about wearing a used hat... it's one of those things that you either 1.) Buy something that is capable of washing; 2.) Buy one that still has the tags on; 3.) Or, take your chances if it still looks new/unused. That's what I did.



The cream knit hat is from the GAP. The red corduroy hat is "Preston & York", a Dillard brand. The tan hat is an unknown brand but has a suede look to it. It's actually micro-fiber. And the gray hat is by Original Penguin. These hats look great on and I paid less than $2.00 for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!