Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 17


Did I mention that I love the Salvation Army store? Oh yes, yes I do!

In fact, it is one of my favorite places to shop, but since there is only one store in my 20 mile radius, I don't visit it very often.

What you probably don't know is that the Salvation Army has HALF-PRICE days! Yep! They offer half price on items with certain color tags. They rotate the colors each week.

I got this Abercrombie and Fitch jacket for $6.00. It was priced at $12.00, but it was on half off. I love buying jeans there too because they price their jeans even cheaper than Goodwill. I've bought jeans there as cheap as $3.00/pair.

So, are you convinced that thrift shopping is worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!