Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 14

I bought the girls Christmas dresses about 2 months ago while I was at GW. The secret to buying Christmas dresses at GW is SHOP EARLY! When you notice the Christmas apparel in mid-October, don't hesitate if you see something you like, because by December the good stuff will be gone!

When I bought these two dresses I had about 6 dresses in my hands. It was hard to decide, but I ultimately decided on these two. My heart was telling me, "Buy all of them!" but my brain was saying, "Are you crazy?"

The short sleeved dress is from Charter Club, a store brand of Macy's. The second dress is from Justice, Just for Girls. GW typically sells their children's dresses for $3.99/each unless it is a more popular brand like Gymboree, Ralph Lauren, etc. Even, then, the dresses are still under $8.00.

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are great finds! I had fun in DC hitting the thrift shops. They have good shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!