Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 1


Today marks the beginning of the 25 Days of Blogging Christmas challenge! For grins, I'm going to post 25 things I've purchased from a thrift store (price I paid included).

I bought this purse for $5.99 at Goodwill about 9 month ago. I love it. It's soft leather, gently used and it is HUGE. The brand is Gianni Bini and you can find this line of accessories and shoes at Dillards. (I have two pairs of Gianni Bini boots and I love them! That's how I knew that this purse was a steal!)


I found the same purse (in purple) listed on eBay for $85.00 (regularly priced at $229.00). Um... no thanks! (My purse if missing the nice hanging fob, but that's okay with me. It seems like it would get in the way...)

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love that you know exactly what you paid for each item. I am totally like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, check out http://beingresourceful.wordpress.com/. it is a girlfriend of mine and right up your alley. Great for your blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!