Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 16

I began shopping at Goodwill about 4 years ago. I usually only shopped GW to look for clothing and toys for the girls.

However, when I began working out and losing weight I began shopping more and more at GW for transitional clothes. When I started working out I was a size 10. I needed clothes that fit me from size 10 to size 2 but didn't want to spend a fortune on clothes.

What I found was amazing! I found jeans that were barely worn. Or jeans that were "broken in" but still had a lot of life left in them. I found jeans in every style, color, brand imaginable. And because of that, I still buy my jeans at GW. Most jeans are priced at $7.99 and up to $9.99 for better brands. I tend to buy GAP jeans mostly because I like how they fit.

All of the pants shown in this picture have been purchased from GW.

In addition to jeans, I buy pants there as well. My favorite brand of pants is Express, Editor cut/style. I clearly would never pay $70 for a pair of Editor pants, but I'll pay $7-$10 for them! I've also found some really neat cargo pants from Abercrombie and Aeropostle that I love! Again, I would never pay the Abercrombie or Aero prices!

1 comment:

  1. I found some express pants in DC for only $3!! I couldn't pass that up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!