Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 22


As most of you know, I try to hit the gym at least 4 times a week. That is, provided it is not the week of a the biggest holiday of the year! Or, the week after... I'm just sayin'...

I buy ALL of my workout tops at GW. Yep, every one of them!

I typically only buy Nike brand. I love Nike brand tops because the material is far superior and it holds it shape and color. I have NEVER paid full price for a Nike brand workout top. Never. I could not pay $25.00 (or more) for a top that I'm going to wear to the gym and sweat in. These tops run around $3.99/each.

I've not been as successful in finding shorts that I love, but if you are looking for a "new" workout top, try GW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!