Saturday, February 27, 2010

Specialty Shoes

Seems like every soccer season, be it Spring or Fall, I'm in the market for a new size in soccer shoes for at least one of my girls. Luckily, Kyla has been able to wear her sister's hand-me-down soccer shoes for the past couple of seasons, but this year, Kyla's feet have caught up with her big sister's feet.

Since I began shopping at Goodwill, I noticed a huge collection of specialty shoes for kids, like cleats and tap shoes. So, if you are in the market for kids' specialty shoes, check out Goodwill first!

I bought the pink Nike soccer cleats for Kyla this week. They were $5.00. In fact, all of the shoes shown in this picture were $5.00 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!