Friday, February 19, 2010

Great Shopping Week

I am so excited about this week's finds!

Since we're going to Disney World in May, I have been looking for lightweight backpacks or fanny packs for the girls to carry. I'll be honest here... I've not been looking THAT hard, but I decided this week, I need to get busy in my search.

Today, I totally scored on this convertible backpack/purse for Elisan.
Remember when I found this exact purse in baby blue in December?

Now, we'll be carrying the same purses at Disney. I love Kipling because it is lightweight and durable. Perfect for a trip. And at $3.99... you cannot beat that price!

I also found this for Kyla. Since she's six, I knew a fanny pack would be more suitable for her. Here's what I found for her today. It's not my favorite, but I know she loves "The Little Mermaid" and since we'll be at Disney, I thought it was very appropriate.


And finally, I found this great workout tank and shorts by Adidas. The guy at the GW didn't know how to price the tank top, since it was not considered a "blouse" so he said, "Will you take $.99 for it?" I said, "Um, YES... and can I go back and get the other three I decided NOT to buy?"

Haha, I was joking... sort've.

Anyway, I got the tank, running shorts and another "Faith Girlz" book for Elisan all for $8.50. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!