Saturday, February 13, 2010

Books!

I love to go book shopping at Goodwill. There is a untold wealth of books at every single Goodwill I have ever been in.

A good rule of thumb for book shopping at Goodwill is to go in with an idea of the types of books you want to find, rather than go to Goodwill on a mission to find a particular book.

Case in point:
I have been looking at "Young Women of Faith" series books for quite some time. A girlfriend mentioned them to me a while back. I've looked on Amazon (for used books) and on eBay, but was still finding the cost to be a bit more than what I wanted to spend at this time. So, I tucked it away in the recesses of my mind for a later date. Then, on Thursday, I found these at one of my favorite Goodwills!

Three books from the "Lily" series by Nancy Rue! Each book was $1.29.

What a great find. I'm excited to have found these. It pays to wait sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!