Friday, March 26, 2010

This Week's Finds

I had a good week of thrifting!

Oh yes, people, another pair of cargos! I told you I was in love with them! This pair is by Express and they fit so great. I got this pair of cargo shorts for $5.99, which is still a bit high, in my opinion. Goodwill unfortunately, sells all of their shorts for this price (or higher, depending on brand.) I think they would sell many more shorts if they lowered the price by one dollar. You listening Goodwill?


I popped into the Salvation Army for a few minutes yesterday and I found this beauty! And, every yellow tag in the store was an additional 50% off. So, this dress was $2.00. Once I washed it, the wrinkles fell out and it is beautiful. I think it will be a perfect "princess" dress for the "Breakfast With The Princesses" at Disneyworld in a few weeks.



I also found a great pair of Nike shorts at the Salvation Army. They were tagged $2.99 and I got them for 1/2 price as well. I forgot to take a picture of them, but they are black boardshorts and will look great over a swimsuit or with a tank top and flip flops.

And finally, another book! I found "Sophie's World" by Nancy Rue for a $1.00. Nancy Rue is a Christian author who writes young girl series books. I've been buying her books every time I see them and as of now, we have 6 of her books.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I want a queen sized metal bed frame with headboard and footboard. Rounded would be preferred.... seen one lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your Nancy Rue book!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!