Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I {heart} Cargo Pants!

I love, love, love cargo pants. Maybe because they are reminiscent of parachute pants from the 80's? Not sure...but, I can't get enough of cargo pants!

And, because cargo pants were probably popular the last two years, there is a surplus of cargo pants at thrift/resale stores right now. If I'm lying... well, sorry.

In fact, I tried on a very cute pair of cargos by Aeropostale today, but they were white and I'm just not ready to commit to white pants. Cargo or not.

But, I did commit to these! These are GAP cargos and I love them. They are so comfy and the best part? They are already broken in. I bought these at the Salvation Army and it was my lucky day because every green tag in the store was an additional 50% off. Yep! $2.50. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!