Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It was time!

I've been on the lookout for a new toaster oven. I think we are all in agreement that my old toaster oven was in need of replacement. I mean, it still worked, but the funk factor and the ability to clean said funk was the overwhelming (funk) factor in deciding to replace. So long toaster oven. You've been a good friend for the last 15 years. (Yes... 15 years!)

I was at Goodwill yesterday and spotted this KRUPS oven/toaster/convection combo and I promptly loaded it into my cart. It was spotless. It looked brand new. It was $12.00. It works perfectly.

Everyone is happy.



So long good friend.


Hello new friend.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me very happy. :) I am a thrifty girl as well. We have 3 Goodwills within 10-20 min from us that shop at pretty often. I also go to Once-Upon-A-Child and Plato's Closet. I rarely shop anywhere else unless I can find something marked way down on clearance! Anyway, it's nice to se a fellow goodwill girl in the blog world. Please feel free to stop by and say hi sometime at my new photography blog, laylah-and-lior or you can visit me at the Wiferson Handbook.

    Blessings, Erin

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment or leave a thrifty tip! I love comments and followers!